Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Heart and Vascular Care, located in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina, are seeking a board certified or board eligible Interventional Cardiologist to join their established Cardiology practice. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Hospital privileges at Vidant North Hospital
- Growing 9 hospital healthcare system with over 100 outpatient practices
- Opportunity available due to programmatic expansion
- Established practice with 3 physicians and 1 advanced practice provider
- Only cardiology practice within the Vidant North Hospital service area
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities will include seeing patients in clinic, inpatient and ED consults, diagnostic and interventional caths, echo reading, and stress testing
- Designated time for procedures
- Large built-in referral network
- Ability to live on or near beautiful Lake Gaston
- Potential for resident/fellow stipend
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including relocation
Vidant North Hospital is a 204-bed hospital that includes a medical staff of over 60 physicians. With a service area that includes Halifax, Northampton, and Warren counties, the hospital offers a broad range of medical and surgical services including 24-hour emergency care, primary and specialty care, and diagnostic services.
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com
Roanoke Rapids is located in northeastern North Carolina close to the Virginia border. Whether you prefer downtown living or more rural lake living, Roanoke Rapids/Halifax County has the perfect spot to call home! Roanoke Rapids affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia including the Roanoke River and Lake Gaston. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make Roanoke Rapids unique.
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position. Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings. We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law.
Location/Region: Roanoke Rapids, NC (27870)