Vidant Medical Group and Vidant North Hospital located in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina are seeking an experienced BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Hospitalist Nocturnist to join their established hospitalist program. New graduates will be considered.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Privileges at Vidant North Hospital
- Support by a 9-hospital healthcare system including a 974-bed level 1 trauma center located in Greenville, North Carolina
- Fully staffed at 11 physicians
- Full spectrum of specialty care support including cardiology, orthopedics, nephrology, general surgery, urology, infectious disease and psychiatry
- 7on/7off schedule, 8p-8a
- Average nightly admissions can range from 3-9
- Management of vent patients in ICU is required but procedures are optional
- Experienced/long-term nursing staff
- Conveniently located on Interstate 95 1 ½ hrs from Richmond, Virginia and 1 ½ hrs from the Research Triangle (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill)
- Ability to live on beautiful Lake Gaston
- Affordable cost of living
- Close proximity to NC and VA beaches and outdoor activities
- Check out our excellent work / life balance video – here
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include:Annual Administrative Stipend, Potential for resident stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
Vidant North Hospital is a 204-bed hospital that includes a medical staff of over 60 physicians. With a service area that includes Halifax, Northampton, and Warren counties, the hospital offers a broad range of medical and surgical services including 24-hour emergency care, primary and specialty care, and diagnostic services.
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 550 providers in more than 100 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com
North Carolina has many draws to include vast state parks, professional sports teams (NBA, NFL and NHL), pristine beaches, high ranking public colleges/universities and diverse arts and cultural offerings - making the area an attractive location to live, practice medicine and vacation. Explore the coast of Eastern NC
Location/Region: Roanoke Rapids, NC (27870)